SOM 2023 Entrepreneurship Competition
Ming Chuan University School of Management
2023 Entrepreneurship Competition
II. Award Prizes
First Place: 10,000 NTD and a certificate
Second Place: 8,000 NTD and a certificate
Third Place: 5,000 NTD and a certificate
Honorable Mention: A certificate
1. Students of MCU (including graduate programs) who are interested in starting a business can register to participate with no limit as to department or year-level.
2. Each team must comprise 4-6 students, with no limit as to students’ departments or degree type.
3. Each team must have an advisor, which is limited to one MCU faculty member.
- 05.24.2023 Deadline for online registration：https://forms.gle/rgzVbLsBh9MtVzLj7 (link is external)
- 05.24.2023 1. Online Submit a printed copy of the authorization letter for the competition (Appendix 1) . 2. Online Submit the business project proposal.
- 06.01.2023 Preliminary competition results will be announced in News on the School of Management webpage.
- 06.09.2023 Final Competition will be held in J616 Conference Room at Jihe Campus
The organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate, revise or suspend the event if the event cannot be carried out due to special reasons of force majeure, such as a surge in the COVID-19 epidemic, or other unexpected matters. Relevant changes will be announced on the competition website and Facebook page without separate notice.
Welcome to Participate